Friday, April 23, 2021

A view of my Door #2 on the upper Floor of 671 Fennell Ave. East after hanging a curtain.

This is how it looks now. People can not peek inside even when my door was kept open.
Door light updated on April 30 of 2021 around 13h00 PM. 

If anyone is seen standing outside unit #3 which is adjacent to my door #2 would appear standing in front of the curtain which will just be a deception by the people around so must not be believed (like a magician's trick on the stage). I do not stand in front of the curtain outside door #2. 




This curtain is not for anyother reason such as maintenance etc. this curtain is to prevent people outside my door #2 from peeking inside when door is open. They are not allowed to enter inside without my consent/permission. This curtain is normal domestic and protection curtain used very commonly in Saudi Arabia (that I have seen myself). it is very common for businesses to draw curtains on their merchandise and valuables when they close and no one steals , no one breaches the curtain by unauthorised entry.

Same door #2 as above with DC operated baby light because the above light needs some repair work and stopped working due to faulty connection.




by:
KHALID MAHMOOD (m0168.org)
m01684340561220
www.m0168.org
ph:(289)990-6590
2-671 Fennell Ave. East (Door #2 with curtain on the Upper  Floor )
Hamilton Ontario L8V1V3 Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment