Sunday, January 30, 2022

memories from the past - Heathrow or Gatwick airport - year 2001 - Air Canada Flight to Otrawa

I enjoyed the shower facility at the air port and the lounge during a stopover in London (England) perhaps it was in September 2001. At the security belt before boarding for Ottawa my carry-on bag was randomly selected for further inspection after machine screening and I was verbally told on the spot about it that I was randomly selected (before the boarding gate). Same carry-on bag was damaged by the handlers or thieves at some other airport and lock was broken. Flight was from London (England) to Ottawa after the long stopover almost like 10 hours or so, instead of going to town I decided to use the lounge facility to relax and enjoy.

It was not a bad experience.

Same carry-on bag I used up untill 2006. After Imrana's lawyers stopped me in 2005 from living at home with family in Fairless Hills PA, I used to keep this bag in the trunk of my car. This bag was in my car when I was arrested from my car in July 2005 from a parking lot where I was eating my lunch in the car before going to my work at Holiday Inn. Prison staff shipped this bag to me in Ottawa in February/March 2006 after I was released in January 2006.


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST

Published by the undersigned:

KHALID MAHMOOD (KM) (Male)

www.m0168.org

خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا

M01684340561220

Ph:(289)990-6590

2-671 Fennell Ave. East,

(Door#: 2 with curtain on the upper Floor)

Hamilton Ontario L8V 1V3 Canada

(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).


Monthly Tenant (in this building since 2017 May – 58 months in February 2022 – I was trapped to rent in such building, I did not ask for this address.)

A suggestion to the technical and Engineering Colleges/Universities to include some courses in their programme to prepare graduate students to learn to survive the shock and stress of govt. provided social assistance due to unemployment and unknown reasons, which I was never/not taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment