Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Door curtains stolen on November 23 of 2021 between 16h00 17h45 while I was outdoors (stolen again on December 15 of 2021 between 10h45 and 14h14 from the inside of the door)

My windows curtains were snatched after break in to my place (in my presence) in October of 2020 and now in November 2021 , curtains from door #2 have been stolen in my absence when I was outdoors. This is pure harrassment and bullyism.
This is happening in Canada where it was supposed to be safe for ordinary people, but that seems to be just a deception, based on what I have experience here since 2005.

After this theft I am using light color curtain to cover my door.

If the stolen dark color curtain seen elsewhere don't believe lies built around it. I did not give anyone, I live at my ID address. Beware of these deceptions and frauds.

Perhaps this was done to confuse and misguide people by making my door without curtain.

I still live at my ID address.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN/INTEREST

Published by the undersigned:

KHALID MAHMOOD (KM) (Male)

خالد محمود ھملٹن اونٹاریو کینیڈا

M01684340561220

Ph:(289)990-6590

2-671 Fennell Ave. East,

(Door#: 2 with curtain on the upper Floor)

Hamilton Ontario L8V 1V3 Canada

(correct postal code for my address as assigned by Canada Post is L8V1V3, it is NOT 3J3).


Monthly Tenant (in this building since 2017 May – 55 months in November 2021 – I was trapped to rent in such building, I did not ask for this address.)

A suggestion to the technical and Engineering Colleges/Universities to include some courses in their programme to prepare graduate students to learn to survive the shock and stress of govt. provided social assistance due to unemployment and unknown reasons, which I was never/not taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment